heRO-Server Forum
Some of my stuff... - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Art/Creation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Some of my stuff... (/showthread.php?tid=5331)

Pages: 1 2 3

Some of my stuff... - Fontes - 03-01-2008 07:37 AM

Well, to start off, here's my outdated deviantart... It's been a while, since I've EVER uploaded anything, in there... XD

http://fontes-makua.deviantart.com/

Oh, and... Yesterday night, when I was about to go to sleep, I felt like doing some quick doodle, before catching some Zzzs, so...

[Image: SGMedit001.jpg]

Icon_razz

RE: Some of my stuff... - Kikumaru - 03-01-2008 08:13 AM

That picture is better than anything I could ever draw and that's with me being FULLY awake. You were practically dozing off Cry

Still a nice picture though for a "quick doodle" Icon_razz

RE: Some of my stuff... - Sephiroth! - 03-01-2008 08:40 AM

Quick doodle?!

RE: Some of my stuff... - Snapplewee - 03-01-2008 10:29 AM

Fontes, draw my creator!

RE: Some of my stuff... - Fontes - 03-01-2008 11:27 AM

@Snapple: Hmm, I'll see about that. XD

Now, I guess I'll start going a bit more serious, with my contributions to the server:

[Image: ZeroHelm002.png]

That's Zero's Helmet, from the Megaman Zero series (Gameboy Advance videogame). I've always been a Megaman fan, and I thought this helmet would look like a charm, on some Ragnarok classes. Knights would look cool, at least! Icon_biggrin

GMs, if you're looking at this, it's exactly what you think. I made this sprite sheet, so you can add the headgear to the game, if you wish to do so. As for stats... It occupies both Upper, and Middle head slots, and could provide 5 Def, upgradable, no slot, and... I dunno, +1 Luk, and +3 Mdef, or something like that? I don't want to see a headgear of mine to be overpowered, nor anything... Icon_razz

More of these to come, soon! Icon_biggrin

RE: Some of my stuff... - GM-Pandora - 03-01-2008 11:39 AM

It's nice ^_^ might I suggest posting it on RUNE so you get more feedback from other artists? They'd probably have recommendation about the shading and such.

Also.. just so you know, I don't make .act files. It's nice that players want to contribute, but it shouldn't generate extra work for me Icon_wink

+ I'm not sure megaman style fits so well in ro XD but it's still very nice work, keep it coming ^_^

RE: Some of my stuff... - Kirby_Z - 03-01-2008 12:08 PM

Fontes Wrote:@Snapple: Hmm, I'll see about that. XD

Now, I guess I'll start going a bit more serious, with my contributions to the server:

[Image: ZeroHelm002.png]

That's Zero's Helmet, from the Megaman Zero series (Gameboy Advance videogame). I've always been a Megaman fan, and I thought this helmet would look like a charm, on some Ragnarok classes. Knights would look cool, at least! Icon_biggrin

GMs, if you're looking at this, it's exactly what you think. I made this sprite sheet, so you can add the headgear to the game, if you wish to do so. As for stats... It occupies both Upper, and Middle head slots, and could provide 5 Def, upgradable, no slot, and... I dunno, +1 Luk, and +3 Mdef, or something like that? I don't want to see a headgear of mine to be overpowered, nor anything... Icon_razz

More of these to come, soon! Icon_biggrin

CLASSIC MEGAMAN FTW!!!! Come on man I know you can do it PLEASE!!! Nice work ^_^

RE: Some of my stuff... - The Legendary Joe - 03-01-2008 11:41 PM

I like the MMZ helmet, but I prefer the MMX Zero much more than MMZ style.

And what do you mean Panda? there's LOADS of Robots gone maverick in Juperos, and the Immaterial sword sort of fits for the Beam saber Zero Wields. True we don't really have the busters they have, but I'm sure with all the gunslinger/mage technology, they could think of a way to pull it off =p

RE: Some of my stuff... - Cloudy-Chan - 03-02-2008 10:01 AM

Sweet "doodle" I love it!

and as for the helmet! I have started doing some spriting recently and know how damn hard it is, your helmet looks wonderful! <3 gogo megaman!

RE: Some of my stuff... - Snapplewee - 03-02-2008 01:29 PM

I think if we had helmets like megaman and what not in the game, they should do nothing other than look cool. RP helmets if you will.

But thats not a topic for this forum.

If you really want to do Snapple a hugeeeeeeeee favor...you'd make this into a headgear sprite :D

[Image: stormtrooper2_800.jpg]