heRO-Server Forum
Their days are numbered... - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Chronicles of the heroes / Allegiance system / Trial of Heroes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: Their days are numbered... (/showthread.php?tid=5420)

Pages: 1 2 3

Their days are numbered... - Loki - 03-07-2008 01:22 PM

Oh yes I'm talking about the ebil little fluffy innocent snow bunnies... We shall take them out Icon_twisted

I bring word of salvation inhabitants of heRO. The days of snow are near an end, Balder has heard your cries of disdain towards the horrific snow and it's masters the ebil snow bunnies. Balder asked for help from Niord and together the two have called forth a powerful creature who will bring forth the heat required to permanently melt the snow. However, the other day in Glathsehim, I heard from a little birdy that Skadi will have nothing of the sort, she refuses to let her beautiful snow disappear and has enlisted the help of Garm and various other ice/water creatures.

Skadi has announced that she will meet her brothers Balder and Niord on a battlefield next Saturday, March 15th, 2008. But to be honest my fair warriors, watching Gods send their minions into battle is boring, so I propose a challenge to you warriors to fight this new fire demon and it's minions while doing the same to Skadi's forces, who knows if we kill them all my brothers and sisters will cry in their little corners. You want to make a God cry, you know you do. Currently the time of the battle is undecided but will be announced before the event happens.

I hope to see you there to help me cause chaos Evil

RE: Their days are numbered... - Snapplewee - 03-07-2008 02:13 PM

All I can say is about damn time.

BTW

I'll help.

RE: Their days are numbered... - Aaronock - 03-07-2008 02:15 PM

So, you want us to kill everyone?

RE: Their days are numbered... - Loki - 03-07-2008 02:16 PM

sure pvp sounds fun along with a bunch of monsters there too Icon_twisted

RE: Their days are numbered... - Snapplewee - 03-07-2008 02:28 PM

MvPs only or you're a wuss XD

RE: Their days are numbered... - Loki - 03-07-2008 02:43 PM

There will be an entirely new and custom mob there, I won't say any more, you'll have to show up to see it.

RE: Their days are numbered... - Aaronock - 03-07-2008 02:58 PM

Sounds fun, killing people, monsters of fire and ice, what could be better? Evil

RE: Their days are numbered... - Loki - 03-07-2008 02:59 PM

pizza and drinks afterwards!

RE: Their days are numbered... - Aaronock - 03-07-2008 03:41 PM

THAT MAKES ANYTHING BETTER, how do you come up with such awesome things Icon_cry

RE: Their days are numbered... - thecursed - 03-07-2008 03:57 PM

sounds like ifrit xD