heRO-Server Forum
Iron Man! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Movies (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Iron Man! (/showthread.php?tid=6465)

Pages: 1 2

Iron Man! - Mrmeow x_X - 06-12-2008 04:21 PM

Saw it tonight with my girlfriend. It's awesome. I'm not a huge comic or comic movie fan, but this movie really was awesome. Robert Downy Jr. rules.
Anyone else saw it and liked it?

RE: Iron Man! - Chained Chaos - 06-12-2008 06:52 PM

Great movie. RD Jr. made an amazing Tony Stark.

Can't wait to buy it on Blu-Ray. Mmm, high def.

RE: Iron Man! - Jazz - 06-16-2008 10:34 PM

I enjoyed it, although I watched a haji copy. Can't wait for the DVD to come out. =P

RE: Iron Man! - TheAbyss - 06-16-2008 11:56 PM

One of the best movies I've ever seen. Tony Stark was awesome, and, like i wouldn't have thought, it actually had a plot *gasps*
Also the weapons he designs are so awesome~

RE: Iron Man! - Lucky Day - 06-17-2008 12:20 AM

Iron Man is not my favourite superhero, but the movie was fun, good music choices too. I do wish there was a little more comic book action though, like with Iron Monger or something. =\

Waiting for the sequel. War Machine! Icon_mrgreen

[Image: 16itd2c.jpg]

=D

RE: Iron Man! - KohakuSan - 06-17-2008 11:44 AM

I agree, one of the best, at least comics-related, movie I've seen. Really awesome, before the release I thought it'd be cool but not that much Icon_biggrin

RE: Iron Man! - Yumera - 06-17-2008 05:47 PM

That comic is hilarious.

Any who i saw it on like the day before release and then 2 more times in theaters after that Sweat But it is a really good movie, one of the best I've seen. Hope you guys stayed after the credits :3 Also this movie does tie in with new Hulk (another must see), it seems like all 5 avenger solo flicks will have a tie in some how.

RE: Iron Man! - Kadar - 06-17-2008 06:15 PM

The sad part is we have to wait for all the solo movies before they can finally make an avengers movie. D;

RE: Iron Man! - freggreen - 12-02-2009 05:47 AM

Iron Man is an appealing superhero movie. It's also clunky. It's welded together out of disparate pieces that clank and ping. Though at times it's leaden, Iron Man also has enough moments of pizazz to intermittently soar.

RE: Iron Man! - FrozenCrown - 12-02-2009 11:22 AM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR MACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

[Image: WarMachine.jpg]

I LOVE War Machine!!!!

He's one of my fav's on the 'ol Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

* sits anxiously for May 7th *