heRO-Server Forum
Towards the Uncharted Lands - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Roleplay & Story (/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: Towards the Uncharted Lands (/showthread.php?tid=6550)

Towards the Uncharted Lands - Prontera Nobility News - 06-20-2008 05:16 AM

Prontera Nobility News

King Tristan III had not heard from a team of Rune Midgard's explorers who were sent to charter the wastelands in the west. The King asked Sir Oniichan to lead a second team of exploration towards the western wastelands. Sir Oniichan along with the noble's faithful maid led the heroes towards Alberta for the boat ride towards the wastelands.
[Image: screenheroserver380ec0.jpg]

Sadly, there were no traces of any explorers alive, but Sir Oniichan and the heroes were only greeted with many challenging ferocious beasts ruling over the abandoned fortresses within the wasteland...

[Image: screenheroserver382eq5.jpg]

[Image: screenheroserver384fl2.jpg]

The abandoned fortresses had the Fortress Emperiums in tact, and remain to function perfectly regardless of the lack of inhabitant within the area. The three Fortress Emperiums stand in the heroes and Sir Oniichan as their greatest obstacle in conquering the Wasteland Fortresses from the insects and beasts...
[Image: screenheroserver381ek0.jpg]

[Image: screenheroserver387ug8.jpg]

A great deal of team effort, strategy and persistency finally overcome the defensive capabilities of the Fortress Emperiums. Many different approaches where thought of in order to overcome the Fortress Emperiums recovery skills and other defensive maneuvers along with its guardians. The long 2 hour battle against the 3 Fortresses along with the beasts of the wasteland finally brought success for the team, and explored the region to report back to King Tristan III in chartering the lands far away from Rune Midgard.

[Image: screenheroserver389rh2.jpg]

RE: Towards the Uncharted Lands - GM-Pandora - 06-20-2008 09:00 AM

I'm sure the King is proud ^_^

RE: Towards the Uncharted Lands - jkang - 06-20-2008 11:43 AM

Dont you unDerstand WE WERE INVADING >___<, WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!

RE: Towards the Uncharted Lands - Avalon_Fates - 06-20-2008 11:56 AM

I remember someone saying he was a corrupt, gold lustful old geezer. Ah well maybe it was a good thing I decided not to join you in conquering other peoples lands.

(OOC: I actually kept gravity erroring TT-TT)

RE: Towards the Uncharted Lands - Aaronock - 06-20-2008 12:33 PM

Hmmm, interesting, too bad I was too much into reading a most interesting book the other day. Sir Oniichan, I wish I had heard you were out exploring, I do love to do that so much, ah well, perhaps another time.

OOC: I was actually hanging out with my bf last night ;-;