heRO-Server Forum
Patch Problems - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Patch Problems (/showthread.php?tid=6602)

Pages: 1 2

Patch Problems - LordKnight - 06-24-2008 10:04 AM

All right, I downloaded everything as instructed..but when I try to run the program it says I'm missing a bunch of .dll's so I download them.

Then finally it says I have a problem with granny2.dll, I placed this into my RO folder then all of a sudden I'm getting spamming popups saying I need to go to control panel to change components.

Any answers as to how to fix this? It won't even let me run the game.

RE: Patch Problems - Loki - 06-24-2008 10:08 AM

try running setup.exe and make sure everything is selected correctly.

Also, a screenshot of your RO folder would help.

RE: Patch Problems - LordKnight - 06-24-2008 10:20 AM

GM-Loki Wrote:try running setup.exe and make sure everything is selected correctly.

Also, a screenshot of your RO folder would help.

[Image: GrannyProblem.png]

I ended up taking the granny2.dll out simply to get the annoying popup off. Other than that my folder is exactly the same as it was and is still not working.

[Edit]

Sorry if you're not able to see that screenshot well, here's a zoom in of the folder.

[Image: GrannyProblem2.png]

RE: Patch Problems - KohakuSan - 06-24-2008 10:47 AM

Did you run Sakray to patch? You sdata.grf is a little smaller than it should be.

RE: Patch Problems - Loki - 06-24-2008 10:54 AM

You're completely missing all the files for RO, you need to download them or download our full installer.

RE: Patch Problems - LordKnight - 06-24-2008 11:02 AM

Ugh..sorry about that. I'm downloading it as I type this. For some reason I figured I had downloaded it. Haven't played Ragnarok in years. Anyhow, thanks for your expeditious reply.

RE: Patch Problems - Loki - 06-24-2008 11:06 AM

No problem at all. If there's any problems after you get it downloaded + installed feel free to let us know.

RE: Patch Problems - KohakuSan - 06-24-2008 01:02 PM

Omg, it was 976KB I thought it was MB hahhaha

Hope you get in heRO soon, good luck No1
And welcome to heRo Icon_wink

RE: Patch Problems - LordKnight - 06-25-2008 12:23 AM

Apparently the problem was not what I had downloaded, but rather a lack of the other part necessary to complete the installation. I downloaded Sakray, but now I need the Ragnarok Files. The Sakray ones weren't enough.

RE: Patch Problems - KohakuSan - 06-25-2008 01:15 AM

First forget about it if it changed, now: On the SS you posted your sdata.grf has 976KB when it should be a little more than 1GB, if it's still like that you didn't install sakray at the same location as the heRO patcher or something like that.

These RO files you talked about are theses ones http://file.ratemyserver.net/rofiles.exe

Just extract it on your RO folder and it's that No1

I hope I helped you now =)