heRO-Server Forum
@pc - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: @pc (/showthread.php?tid=7271)

Pages: 1 2

@pc - kyoshiro421 - 08-29-2008 09:50 AM

@pc <item name or ID>
Gives the current market price of an item.
( Custom command )

Just a suggestion. If it's possible, it would be a great help to both beginners and veterans.

- Tired of PCing and getting no response =<

RE: @pc - GM-Pandora - 08-29-2008 10:11 AM

It's too subjective for us to give a "current market price".

RE: @pc - Teot - 08-29-2008 10:12 AM

Markets are so shot, Just take a lucky guess lol go high and if it doesn't sell, go a bit lower Icon_razz
Prices fluctuate like gas prices

RE: @pc - Yumera - 08-29-2008 10:45 AM

But a @whosells would be awesome!

RE:??@pc - kyoshiro421 - 08-29-2008 10:55 AM

GM-Pandora Wrote:It's too subjective for us to give a "current market price".

What if you make it so that it would be similar to '@whosell', but it only gives the price, not the vendor or anything else.

i.e.

@pc Beret
Beret price by vendor - 50k

Something like that =o?

RE: @pc - teOx - 08-29-2008 12:07 PM

would also prevent people from getting ripped off in some cases

RE: @pc - GM-Ayu - 08-29-2008 02:46 PM

Excluding the technical difficulty/annoyance part to make it, I'm all-out against such a function... I thought we went over why we shouldn't have any form of "Official PC" just awhile ago =/

@whosell would be nice since it's just helping you sort out all the vender to save you some time from clicking every shop to find the one item you are trying to buy. @whosell doesn't list prices to screw everything up, but I can't really say the same for @pc or pc-wiki or anything along that line.

RE: @pc - teOx - 08-29-2008 02:55 PM

PC was never a good idea to begin with Icon_biggrin

RE:??@pc - KohakuSan - 08-29-2008 03:30 PM

GM-Ayu Wrote:@whosell doesn't list prices to screw everything up

From the server I used it, it listed all the vendors who were selling the item along with the item price on each one and in the end a "lowest price vendor" saying the said vendor's name+price.

@topic But yeah, I agree on not having the PC thing, unless it was something automated linked with all the vendors selling the item and making an average price of it. Since that'd be "a little" complicated to do, I say, no to @pc, sorry.

RE: @pc - GM-Ayu - 08-29-2008 04:45 PM

Lowest price I'm fine with, cause it's still the player populance overall that generate what is the lowest price and merchant continue to have to compete with one another in order to get sales. @pc, you will end up with every merchant selling at roughly the same price for ages and ages...