heRO-Server Forum
Priest set - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Priest set (/showthread.php?tid=8450)

Pages: 1 2

Priest set - Yumera - 01-01-2009 09:22 PM

D: another errors from me.

Priest/Aco set is supposed to give you 5% more exp from undead and demon mobs. anubi still only gives me 140000. Is it broken or was that feature taken out?

*edit*
The 30% damage reduction it gives against demon and undead may also be busted.

RE: Priest set - The Legendary Joe - 01-01-2009 09:33 PM

Anubis are technically demihuman race, so those scripts might not work on that.??Try with??Zombie Slaughter and ragged Zombie?

Try Am Mut shoes if you want an exp boost from Anubis.

RE: Priest set - GM-Ayu - 01-01-2009 10:04 PM

Anubis is demihuman race, undead property.

Priest combo works on undead race.

The script is working just fine.

RE: Priest set - Yumera - 01-01-2009 10:47 PM

i feel silly now /swt

RE: Priest set - Spire - 01-02-2009 11:36 AM

Just to get this out.

Because Anubis' are Demihuman, when you cast bless on them they become stronger not weaker. So please don't buff the Anubis'

RE: Priest set - KohakuSan - 01-02-2009 12:07 PM

I think blessing works on Undead element too. o_o
I don't care about blessing anubis anyway. Lex Divina ftw.

RE: Priest set - Rika - 01-02-2009 12:11 PM

Technically, one wearing Evil Druid armor are considering "DemiHuman, Undead Element". You'll notice TU will work on them, however Bless continues to buff them in a positive manner~ Other priesty skills like Status Recovery and heal works in a negative fashion however.

Unfortunately, Calculators like RO Doddler only have the option to "Bless" a mob under the assumption it is Undead/Demon. And if it does work, it only lowers the MDEF and the Minimum Dodge Rate o_o; I personally believe that Decrease agility would be far more effective.

Anubis is like one of the only mobs that DemiHuman/Undead. Everything else on RMS is undead/undead or demon/undead Thinking

RE: Priest set - KohakuSan - 01-02-2009 12:23 PM

Yeah, that's true.

RE: Priest set - The Legendary Joe - 01-02-2009 02:18 PM

blessing affects undead elements like curse would, minus slowing them down. It reduces their magic attack, and their atk and I beleive their hit as well, not their flee.

Way I see it, bless takes their int str and dex - 10. but I'm not sure on that

RE: Priest set - Rika - 01-02-2009 02:38 PM

If used on Undead property or Demon family monsters, it halves their STR, DEX and INT, regardless of skill level. This "Bless Curse" or "Offensive Blessing" will lower the HIT and MATK of a monster, but has no effect on ATK. This effect does not work on Boss monsters.

No more working on memory x_x; The skill specifically says "Property" so yes it works, but no it doesn't have any effect on their attack. Weird considering it says it "Halves their STR" xD Makes me wonder what people wearing ED Armor would be considered then.