heRO-Server Forum
Isilla card :S - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Isilla card :S (/showthread.php?tid=9919)

Pages: 1 2

Isilla card :S - Moonito - 05-12-2009 09:03 AM

Well.... I read that isilla card is a very good card for BattleSage but I searched fot it at RMS and I found: "INT + 2, Reduce Casting Time by 50% for 5 seconds when performing a Magical attack. FLEE Rate + 30"

Does it mean that EVERY TIME i perfom a magical attack I'll will have reduce casting time by 50%? And the flee rate is also when you perfom a magical attack or always?

Thanks Icon_biggrin

RE: Isilla card :S - F.x - 05-12-2009 10:49 AM

hmm i was wondering about the same, i heard that only 5% of the time u'll get that effect, if its everytime then...that card is godly therefore making mage classes godly...(with 120 dex + 50% casttimereduction, firebolt comes out in like half a second OMFG) essentially when ur casting, ur starting a new attacking again and again, so if its EVERYTIME then u'll get that effect everytime u cast. so i think the 5% of the time thing makes sence.

if only it's everytime....

RE: Isilla card :S - azurerogue - 05-12-2009 11:12 AM

Here's the script for Isilla:

{ bonus bInt,2; bonusautoscript "{ specialeffect2 EF_SUFFRAGIUM; sc_start SC_FASTCAST,5000,50; sc_start SC_INCFLEE,5000,30; }",50,BF_MAGIC; },{},{}

When it activates, you have 50% cast time and +30 Flee for 5 seconds. The chance is right before the BF_MAGIC statement. Fireblend's 10% chance is listed as "100," so "50" would indeed be 5% of the time when you perform a magic attack.

RE: Isilla card :S - Motenai_Ronin - 05-12-2009 04:35 PM

basically all you get from it 100% of the time is the Int + 2

the other "godly" effects only trigger by 5% of all spell-instances

RE: Isilla card :S - GM-Ayu - 05-12-2009 07:41 PM

The real mystery should be this: how does the game "count" BF_Magic?

Let's say if you use a Storm Gust and hit 15 targets. Let's say they are bosses or undead so they don't freeze and let's say that they take 5 hits each before they die. Does this register as 1 magic hit because it's all one spell or 5*15 hits?

There's mentioning of the latter being true how multi-hit magic will count as multiple times (firebolt isn't a multi-hit, waterball is, and etc), but I never got a certified answer, though admitted i didn't research on this very hard to try to find out its real property...

RE: Isilla card :S - Little Sara - 05-12-2009 07:45 PM

Card it on slotted wings and you have 10% chance of it activating. A nice perk I'd say, though not a make-or-break move since 10% is unreliable.

And to speculate on the above. A cast spell is probably on its own. Like whatever I cast, as long as its counted as magic (as opposed to say, Double Attack, or Envenom) and has the Skill !! thing above my head counts as 1 chance. It could be waterball and hit 100x for all I care, but it still counts as 1 magical attack.

RE: Isilla card :S - Moonito - 05-14-2009 07:14 AM

OH... goes autocast (hindsight) count as magical attack too? if so... it would be grat for my BattleSage

RE: Isilla card :S - Matsu - 05-14-2009 12:15 PM

Hmm, if you got Slotted headgear 2x + wings = like 4x 5% ... that would be o.o plus.... you get 8 int >__>; but do the effects stack or....

RE: Isilla card :S - Motenai_Ronin - 05-14-2009 01:11 PM

Putting a card into sunnies[1] would be int + 2, then into wings would be int + 2 and int + 2 (effect applied twice, not doubled) = grand total of 6 int

the effects are applied 3 times,
out of 100% you get 5% to trigger effect, out of 95% to fail you get 5% to trigger, out of the remaining 90% of fail you get 5% to trigger

RE: Isilla card :S - Matsu - 05-14-2009 01:51 PM

haha you forgot top headgear =P