Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum emotes.
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Forum emotes.

I like how we have the RO emotes here in the forums, but I'd like to think everyone would enjoy it thoroughly if the list were more complete.??So, I went ahead and got a bunch of GIF's from some ROwiki site.??This list, too, was incomplete; but only lacked about ten emotes, maybe.

When I get my computer back I'll be able to render the rest of them from the data file.??Until then, here's a bunch of emotes we're missing:

[EDIT]
Nevermind.??Apparently 32 images is more than I'm allowed to post.??And, It took me a while to organize all of those!??D:

I do have the images, however.??=p

[/EDIT]

I know it's not a huge priority, but I'd just like to put it out there.??It'd be really fun if the few RO emotes we have herein weren't the only ones.??Ok

The slash commands of the emotes are their file names (sans the extension, duh) except for the punctuation and symbols - /!, /?, /$, and /... - for obvious reasons.??=p

Oh yeah, I made the left-facing arrow.??I felt it's great that we have a right-facing arrow, but what if what we're referring to is on the left???=p

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
07-23-2009 12:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Forum emotes.

Send it.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
07-24-2009 12:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply