Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Renaming the Help/Guide/Report forum
BlueAlchemy Offline

Renaming the Help/Guide/Report forum

This thread is reguarding this topic http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=11307

If your not suppose to report things in the help/guide/REPORT forum, then why do we have report in the name then? Some people aren't really aware of support tickets (I sure wasn't on my first few weeks here) and they probably assume right off the bat there suppose to report things in help/guide/report.

I haven't made a forum website before, but shouldn't you be able to rename forum sections? such as changing help/guide/report to just help & guides?

Characters:
Zraxus (main) Creator
Brave Sir Robin    Bard
Inigo   Crusader
VixPaladin  (for gods sake I'm a priest not a paladin)
Check out my store!
09-04-2009 07:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Renaming the Help/Guide/Report forum

You can report a bug, a problem though... not just things that belong in tickets.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
09-04-2009 07:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

That thread makes a good point about reporting bots. You should listen to it, we'd get rid of those damn botters much quicker.

All bots got someone pulling the strings, if we put a report on the forum, he/she will read it and just stop using that character, then GMs can't do their job and nix that account.

So if you see a bot please send in a support ticket, it is confidential and safe.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
09-04-2009 09:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Galt Offline
Lurker

Even so, there aren't really a lot of guides.

Maybe just "Help" would summarize it just fine.

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
09-04-2009 11:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply