Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Knight leveling?
PuddingCake Offline

Knight leveling?

I'm currently a level 61/32 Vit Spear knight and was wondering where a good place to train would be. I haven't played in quite a while, so I don't exactly remember much about this server.
06-06-2010 05:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fabre Offline
Novangel

RE: Knight leveling?

id say niflehiem with a phantom spear and the skill brandish spear, use the map thats right when you leave ygg roots, or go left 2 maps from the warpers. use shadow progear. thats all i got for you
luvs

"Lady" Fabre, and the house of Luvs.
WS-96, LK-96, SL-97,
Wzd-89, Sge-93, HP-96,
Chmp-90, Rge-94, arch-96,
(@who2 fabre) if you need help with something.
http://www.pandoraonline.net/support/
^short cut,for support ticket^
06-06-2010 05:58 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I used Auto-Counter for my lower levels as a knight. I had a lot of fun auto-countering Seals around my 60's along with Dryads. I won't guarantee my method is the fastest but its what I did then.

If I had been smart I would have been picking faster hitting monsters like Hill Wind or Muscipular/Drosera or Wild Roses.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-06-2010 06:05 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

imho it all depends on the resources and equips available to you and your goal (fast zeny or fast levels)...

the cheapest most accessible spear nowadays seems to be the hellfire at around 400k each... sure it's two-handed, but use it with pierce or brandish and you know all those earth enemies will fall...
so, although i hate to say it, go to moscovia and pierce them... or round up sandmen and brandish them... sandmen are easier to mob and is relatively easy to kill... gives some good drops too Ok

or if you happen to come across a gelerdria, then you could totally pawn hillwinds and never fear in using fish because killing hillwinds come with a money-back guarantee Ok

or invest a bit in a VVS wind lance or something and go to marcs+swordfishes...

GL and HF!

-w-
06-06-2010 11:57 PM