Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem upon launching
balangayfrix Offline

Problem upon launching

Hi there, I'm just new in this server, and as of now I can't play yet because upon launching the heRO application the screen will turn into black. I already patched the client and I can hear the BGM, but my only concern is I can't see anything on the ragnarok window.. pls help me. for now I will try to redownload and reinstall it, then if the problem persist pls help me. i really want to play in a low rate server??
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2012 10:01 AM by balangayfrix.)
08-28-2012 08:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MonkeyPunch Offline

RE: Problem upon launching

I used to get this problem on my older computer because it was the graphics card. Try following the steps:

1) Open Setup.exe in the RO folder, and, from the top menu, select one of the D3D options, instead of the ATI Radeon option. Click OK and restart RO.

2) If problem persists, try turning off "Crossfire" and updating your graphics drivers.

[I feel bad because the above is from another website that I'm not sure that I can post -- but full credit goes to them ! ]
08-28-2012 12:27 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Problem upon launching

If you still have a problem after trying Monkey's suggestions please make a Support Ticket (link in my sig).

Another thing you can try first is to run setup.exe and hero.exe as administrator.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
09-03-2012 09:47 AM