Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seriously.
~Altera~ Offline
I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MAH FINGERS

Seriously.

Alright I've just been kinda coping with the lag here for a while, but it's really ridiculous. Me and a good number of my friends along with random people on the server get random lag spurts, almost the same as before with the ddos attack, but not as bad. This type of lag on this big of a server for this long period of time is unacceptable IMO, something really needs to be done. My first assumption would be that the server is overloaded with connections. If that's the case, how about we ban these bullshit PnP, 7-11 crap shops, selling fly wings and awake pots. It's lagging the hell out of me in pront too. I REALLY dont need 40 shops selling bwings that I can buy for 1z less.

~Altera lvl 99/70 Sniper ~ : Altera lvl 9x/50 Wizard ~
Altera~ lvl 96/50 Sin ~ : ~Altera~ lvl 9x/6x High Priest ~
"heRO is a worthy server, that Altera doesn't deserve!"

[Image: basebelong-1.jpg]
09-19-2009 06:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pistis_Sophia Offline
Sexy ingame moderator

RE: Seriously.

~Altera~ Wrote:(...) My first assumption would be that the server is overloaded with connections. If that's the case, how about we ban these bullshit PnP, 7-11 crap shops, selling fly wings and awake pots. It's lagging the hell out of me in pront too. I REALLY dont need 40 shops selling bwings that I can buy for 1z less.

@autotraders don't leech server's bandwith as the players are offline. If there's a massive lag that disconnect every players, they are the only ones to stay online.
09-19-2009 07:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Big Boss Offline
CEO of 7-11

RE: Seriously.

7-11 uses a lot less bandwidth than a giant signature does.

7-11 : The first chain on HeRO, since 2008.
09-20-2009 07:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply