Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Curious
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Curious

It's not necessary, but I think it'd be interesting to know the alleigances of the people who are banned/Jailed, just to be able to see which is worse.Would it be ethical to list wether they're light/dark with their ban/jail info?
09-21-2009 03:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shikari Offline
Br?

RE: Curious

Lol, I don't think thats a good idea. If more people from Light is in jail, dark side people are gonna start saying how people from light are always the rule breakers, and vice-versa. It can potentially cause a lot of drama, however It would be intersting to find out who has the worst in general behevior XD.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
09-21-2009 03:29 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

light side people shouldn't be in jail! You just disgrace your faction so come on over to dark Icon_biggrin.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
09-21-2009 03:48 PM
Pistis_Sophia Offline
Sexy ingame moderator

The Legendary Joe Wrote:It's not necessary, but I think it'd be interesting to know the alleigances of??the people who are banned/Jailed, just to be able to see which is worse.Would it be ethical??to list wether they're light/dark with their ban/jail info?
This remembers me the job I had in a public institution. We used a great part of our time doing that kind of administrative work instead of doing what we were hired for. To spend time to cumulate this data is somehow a waste of time.

That said, what would you do with these stats? Aren't those useless. Otherway how would you use them?
09-21-2009 03:56 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

actually it could be used as an incentive to keep members of each faction from getting in trouble and obeying the rules.

i once heard it, recently and from where i do not remember, that dark is not necessarily evil (recalls from where it was now, a Let's Play series done by HCBailly on FFIII for the NES), but rather they use less "holier" methods of making sure the job gets done.

this does not mean they break the rules to do this task, but rather choose a darker art form to bring about the same result, or perhaps even better result Evil

anyway, the advantage would be to give away "small" prizes to members of the side that had the fewer members in jail/or were banned (which the numbers really shouldn't be all that large anyway as most of your jailed/banned characters are botters) for that month, and only to those people who participated in ToH.

Something of this nature would bring a cause to rally new recruits and make sure to train them up to not break the rules and even participate in ToH to at least get something out of it even if they didn't have enough points to get any of the ToH prizes.
09-21-2009 04:12 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

That's not the greatest Idea, easily abusable.

People have both light and dark accounts.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
09-21-2009 04:21 PM