Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ban on Public Account Selling
RoChickita Offline
Fluffy things are soft

RE: Ban on Public Account Selling

Thinking on the whole issue I understand the concern of wanting to make a profit on one's hard work. However, the characters/server still belongs to the GM. I mean, if this is a business, wouldn't the GMs then be allowed to create accounts and sell them? I know its different bc one of them is a player with numerous hours of gameplay but isn't all the time spent playing also a pleasure? I am beginning to appreciate the rule being implemented though the people who had their accounts for sale prior to the rule should not have been penalized for it. BUT I still agree with the rule

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXX_NFn-pG-HH6B4nYvYe...yhUChJyYaI]
11-11-2010 03:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

While it may have been legal, it was never present to such an extent that every other S/A>Account/Item was for cold hard cash.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
11-11-2010 03:26 PM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

While I agree and understand with what Matrim said, I also agree with Ultima. heRO is a server that changes. Adding things, removing, altering, etc. Often times this is to try and correct something that didn't work before, make things better, or in this case to address a new issue/address a new development in an issue.

To that end, I just a bit ago tonight finally saw/found that the rules have been changed. So basically, selling anything for zeny is fine. Cookies? Would have to be a lot of them, but fine. Actual money that is considered legal tender by governments? Not so much.

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
11-11-2010 08:34 PM
shoeless Offline

RE:??Ban on Public Account Selling

Rurouni Kalain Wrote:To that end, I just a bit ago tonight finally saw/found that the rules have been changed. So basically, selling anything for zeny is fine. Cookies? Would have to be a lot of them, but fine. Actual money that is considered legal tender by governments? Not so much.

S> account for load of well-baked Cookies that I can never eat.

Kiteless - Suicidal High Priest
Voiceless - Suicidal Gypsy
11-12-2010 07:33 AM