Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brainstorming: Help Please
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE: Brainstorming: Help Please

What about multiple realms per WoE, but different castles in each WoE? Or go with your idea but make it 2 WoEs per week and rotate between the 3 realms? I haven't put much thought in as I'm working on an exam right now, but I was on a study break and liked where the idea was headed - just throwing out ideas (per the topic title).

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
04-29-2012 11:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

A slower rate of God item production is anyways bushwash. As I understand it only the elite of the friends of guild leaders gets to see a God Item. Making more woe times without holding interest with woe players from other regions is also unfair. Since they struggle to woe due to times available is thus unfair to them.

I think that Wed's woe castles can also be reduced to the 2, along side with the additional woe time's 2 castles. For fairness these castles must have the high economy one.

@azurerogue please try to argue fairly against players that want to woe but can not due to times available. Why must the high eco castle not be up for grabs? A way to keep the hold on the high eco safer for the respective holder of the castle for God Item production, aka less effort for more returns? I believe the nature of God Items, a notch harder attainment would be okay all things considered.

On consumables if the scope would be increased for what items is available the ppl who woe would increase (me for one). On the none participant farming I had an idea but sounds complicated (for consumables to be tied to kills). I am still certain by account bounding & Woe/BG/ other pvp (maybe) bounding the items should prevent major exploitation.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2012 02:45 AM by Seth~.)
04-30-2012 02:40 AM
azurerogue Offline

If we open separate castles for different WoE times, those players will have the chance to capture and hold and build up the economy too.??To force the most productive current WoErs into defending more times just because they have high economy is unfair.??It's NOT unfair to expect players in new hypothetical WoE times to build up eco on their own.??

EDIT: As for it being okay to make God Items harder to get...you are aware that when chests were randomized it was like 3+ years before a single god item was made, right? Having realm-specific chests at least gives incentive for meta-strategies involving which castles to target, which is fun. Random chests means a big guild can just turtle indefinitely and slowly get god items - it removes any form of meta-game for castle control and also make god item production an infuriatingly random process.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2012 10:35 AM by azurerogue.)
04-30-2012 10:32 AM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

I just do not see the logic behind your argument, probably cause I will probably never make or get to use those items to the full extend. So those God Item farmers WoE for one reason, or rather primary reason, then how do can you encourage me to WoE full out in the end of the day? Does not matter in the end I guess.

most wanted buying list
04-30-2012 12:11 PM
azurerogue Offline

I'm in a guild that has god items. You know how many times I've used them outside of brewing? 0. I still WoE. I enjoy WoE.

I'm not sure why you think a high-economy castle should be opened more than any other castle. EVERY castle could be a high eco castle if more guilds could successfully defend. You're asking for a guild that already works hard to be arbitrarily held to higher requirements for additional defense than anyone else would be simply because they have invested more into their castle.

If we opened up a new WoE time for other time zones and opened separate castles there's no reason a guild based on those time zones couldn't build up high economy as well. Why would we only open a high eco castle from the current time zone WoEs? That's not at all fair.

I'm not even sure I understand why you have an issue with this.

04-30-2012 01:13 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

No1

As long as more players get access to more acceptable WoE times for them I am happy with this issue.

most wanted buying list
04-30-2012 03:13 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

orrr we could all be ebil and MAKE all them guilds stay up extra late or miss work/school so that they may keep their castles Icon_twisted

W
05-01-2012 01:14 AM
tan313008 Offline

Read and skimmed through the thread. Currently, I don't woe. However, I am interested in joining it as I've woe'd plenty in other servers that I've joined in the past. The thing is, due to time constraints(and my being on the opposite side of the globe) I haven't been joining the woe's. I would just like to show my support for that idea about including 4(?) woes per week so that it could accomodate everyone. That's all. :D

IshidaUryuu 97/66 Sniper
Fist of Fury 9x/6x Champion
Kuchiki Byakuya 96/47 Alchemist
05-02-2012 11:16 AM