Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Job EXP Converter
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE: Job EXP Converter

There would still be grinding Proto. You'd still have to kill the stuff. I'd be fine with it having little or no effect on guilds. But once you're like me...Job EXP taunts you. "You wish I was Base EXP. Well guess what I'm totally useless to you so deal with it"
07-31-2010 04:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Oh My God??no, just no .... Matrim I don't want to know where you get your ideas. Actually I do O_O

/edit: curiosity hit me...

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
07-31-2010 09:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

matrim. i feel its a bad idea simply because it is a hard coded item your requesting. aside from that its your idea , that alone makes the suggestion taste desperate and reek of ignorance. sorry but my official position on this proposal would be a no.
07-31-2010 11:01 AM
Bipolarsexual

Aki, this idea was sorta bouncing around in my brain for ages. I finally got it molded to the form I proposed.

Yes, I usually have 5 to 10 different things running through my mind. And anything you hear me go "Oh! Oh!" or "Hey!" or the equivalent it's because one idea or thought in the back of my mind popped up.

Anyone that knows me can vouch that I'll go on the oddest random tangents and meander around for twenty minutes before I get back to my original thought.

No I honestly didn't think this idea would be implemented, but I think it is interesting and I stand by it.
07-31-2010 11:52 AM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

LOL thanks for nourishing my curiosity.

Though the idea sounds interesting, the making of would cause a lot of needed thinking for other things that work on base exp, first example as mentioned in this thread, guild exp.

So, I can confirm that while interesting this will not be kept as an idea for further developement.

Now I'm just caught between a rock and a hard place... Do I say thank you or thanks and don't hesitate to speak up if you have more ideas? Icon_razz

Either way, thanks you for the idea :D

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
07-31-2010 10:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shikari Offline
Br?

The idea doesnt seem to bad. Also proto, GR were removed from oca after 3 year and a while after fishing gave oca...Its never to late to give someone advantage! its all about evolution Ok

Pretrans shouldnt have access to it though >_>

If a trans wants to take longer to get 99/70 be my guest imo. I wouldnt use it though, personally.

Also Kari, I'm sure all of mats bad ideas are better than all your good ideas ._.; [not saying this is a bad idea mind you, aslong as its trans only]

Edit- holy shit, kari has 666 posts

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2010 10:20 PM by Shikari.)
07-31-2010 10:19 PM
Bipolarsexual

@Aki Thank You. I never hesitate to share my ideas.
08-01-2010 01:55 AM