Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something for PvP
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

Something for PvP

My suggestion will get bombarded by "it's already implemented in a way", "then why do we have BG?", etc. etc.. I'll just say it first, it's just a suggestion, it came late, i'm saying it now. So say what you will, if you like it or not and please give an explanation, i don't see a post just saying "No" or "Yes". Now on to the suggestion.

Since lots of people are frustrated/mad/disappointed/sad, all around butthurt that the GM team chose to implement KvM and not Flavius or Terra Gorge. Then i thought about who some people actually loved the idea of random teams duking it out, myself included. So since heRO is all about customization and adapting iRO stuff to our frail little player base. Then why not make KvM into a normal PvP room? I know, I know, its A LOT to ask, maybe... Anyway, have one PvP room called "Team PvP" or something, when a player gets in, he will spawn in one of two sides, like in KvM, then he just goes to kill the other group with his group, the map will put the player in the side with the least numbers. I know there will be problems with the whole "who will the players avoid damaging their own side without a party?", tell you the truth, i have no clue. Since i don't think there is a way to actually make them be able to avoid each other like guilds do in WoE/GvG. So, if there was a way to get around that, then it wouldn't be a bad idea to try.

Now to the other question "Then what will happen to BG?". Well, GMs have the final word on everything, but i would say, keep it, add Flavius and Terra Gorge and leave KvM. That way people that were all punctual and stacked up their points still have a chance at the KvM equipment, and still have their E-Penis erect by having their names on the leader board.

So yeah... That's about it, thanks for reading Kissy

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
03-16-2011 01:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Elements Offline

RE: Something for PvP

Iuno, about the BG thingle. a Problem i see about Terra and Flavius, is that i doubt the server provides a big enough population, to keep these 3 BG rooms alive.

Problem being, each of these bg give you a different point reward. And most of the people here dont really bg for the sake of it, but rather to earn up some points, to spend when the bg stuff comes out.

what id kinda like is, if the flavius and terra map got implemented, and the map where you actually end up in, gets randomized. Also, get rid of the 3 different kind of point rewards, and make it simply 1.

Sorry for ignoring your actual pvp suggestion. D:

[Image: 88c809e550.gif]
03-17-2011 05:38 AM
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

Meh, at least you replied xD

Also, it's true that people just BG for the rewards, which change by a slight bit from each type, and i mean just a slight, like two or three weapons that don't show up on each list.

So if BG only gets participants because of rewards, i doubt that this Team PvP suggestion of mine would ever get any players, since they can just chose not to hit each other in the rainbow island that is PvP room 1.

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2011 02:23 PM by Mara.)
03-17-2011 10:29 AM
WorldGovernment Offline
the ex-whiner

^bot lol. go keel it gm :D

Kageri Domina (xx/xx)- ranker-to-be taekwon

my internet service provider is worse than ****, please
flame it. "Wi-Tribe". thanks Laugh
03-26-2011 09:57 AM