Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
woe reductions and damage hider for ToH pvp
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

RE: woe reductions and damage hider for ToH pvp

WoE reducts also makes LK's alot less effective in the pvp toh. As they arnt to bad when it comes to pvp killing with woe reducts they absolutely suck Q_Q. Same with Shield chain I suppose. Hiding Dmg im all for =D

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
09-20-2011 03:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iSpam Offline
so i herd u liek mudkipz

RE: woe reductions and damage hider for ToH pvp

i'd prefer having a harder time killing stuff than getting OHKOed by cloaking sins =.="

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together:
The first he runs and never wearies,
The second eats and is never full.
The third he drinks and is ever thirsty,
And the fourth sings a song that is never good.
[Image: sn1bw7.gif]
09-20-2011 05:20 PM
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

RE: ??woe reductions and damage hider for ToH pvp

loveapples Wrote:
Mara Wrote:Another example why PvP is what it is; Snipers, you don't see one DSing in WoE, you see them using FA when they do attack, most of them don't even expect to kill. Now a PvM sniper can easily do well in PvP with their high agi/dex build just DSpaming away at people.

Put WoE conditions to PvP and that Sniper is pretty much useless, since his flee is basically worth shit and his DSpam is pretty much tickling all the vit junkies. Then people would have to look at their build and balance things out for PvM and 1vs1 WoE? Don't think so.
My sniper still manages to do alright in its PvM build. I know Marivel did quite well with her PvM builds in WoE as well. Just saying

There's a difference between a PvM sniper doing well in WoE, since they mostly work in a team situation. Now a PvM sniper doing 1vs1 battles with WoE conditions is another thing, i bet they'll have a good chance, but not nearly the same chance with PvP conditions.

Kinda like the same example with profs that Jelly gave, wizards would also suffer (not that many people ToH with them)

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
09-20-2011 07:11 PM
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

RE:??woe reductions and damage hider for ToH pvp

iSpam Wrote:i'd prefer having a harder time killing stuff than getting OHKOed by cloaking sins =.="

Totally get your point, but that's why you really have to think about each match up. A creator against a sinx, you could just hide leaving your , when he uses his sand attack (pkmn xD) to uncover you, your homunculus will have a slight second to attack. A smarter Sinx will most likely GT your homunculus, this is were you can bait them into using GT close enough where you can quickly reveal them and attack. This will most likely not go as smooth as it reads but it might give you some ideas. It's all about footies and baiting.

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
09-20-2011 07:29 PM