Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ch. 2- [Dark] Resurrection of Satan Morroc
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE: Ch. 2- [Dark] Resurrection of Satan Morroc

To all Dark High Priests and Priests in training.

This, is our time to show Erebos how strong we've become.
We, have to exceed over everyone, We have to help our dark partners kill off the weak, the light and the unfitted for our new world.

There are few of us (I am not one of them) that have passed the Trials of Heroes, and have been able to acquire their "wings". But remember, some of you may have been able to do it in another life.Transfer your wings from another life, to your present.

Before we go off to destroy the order of the light, we need to come together and plan, this goes for all of the Dark Heroes. Light has always been below us in skill, but they're numbers arn't to be ignored. We've always been outnumbered and it doesn't phase us and it won't now.

Again Priests, our role here is big. Bigger than most people realize. And to those experienced ones, thinking that helping the weaker dark is a waste of time, its our job to make them strong in the eyes of Erebos. We give ourselves to them, we give everything we have to them sacrificing our selves if everyone is down.

OOC: I'm Sorry, I failed, I can't meet the req, making ToH next saturday is unlikely. I failed as a HP, but that doesn't mean you all should give up. Don't give up, just because you see a priest and a high priest buffing 60 people. Give them guidance, help them. Even if Light has 10 HP;s fully geared, armed and ready. Don't let that phase you.

Use what you have, think about your next steps, and be cautious. If things get hectic, protect the priests.

New Dark Priests have to step up to the plate for this. Don't let gear and experience undermine your individual talent, your skills.

Just remember, we got cookies and they don't.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
09-14-2009 10:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ch. 2- [Dark] Resurrection of Satan Morroc - Yuriohs - 09-14-2009 10:31 AM