Poll: Do you think GMs need to enforce rules more?
This poll is closed.
Yes 57.14% 4 57.14%
No 42.86% 3 42.86%
Total 7 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Extreme lack of Rule enforcement?
elehifi Offline

Extreme lack of Rule enforcement?

Over the past few weeks, I have come to notice quite a few rules being abused... and yet it seems no GM's respond to these?

Before I get into this topic, I am going to put down a little example of what I am referring to.

Wizard in town is spamming Ice wall constantly. You ask the wizard to stop, telling him it's against the rules. He either ignores you, or says "why". So, out of dickery, he decides to spam ice wall, LoV, SG and MS. Again, you ask him not too. He says "just turn the effects off. That's why it's there." Well, you don't feel like arguing with someone who, is obviously, a moron. So you ask a GM to do something. Well, GMs are one of two things 1) non-existant, or 2) won't do anything because they know that particular person on their "non-GM names".

Now. You reply to someone being a complete dick to you, so you tell them to [insert curse] off. You then get a GM pming you, telling you if you swear again your banned.

I have been noticing a lot of this lately. Wizards in town just spam the crap out of there spells, basically out of boredom.

This, inevitably SCREWS people who are "loading" into Prontera.

Ever been logging on, or warping back to town, and you get such a massive spike of lag because some [insert curse] was being annoying? My game has completely frozen multiple times because of this.

Not only is it messing with people loading, but people sitting there, trying to have a conversation. Makes it hard to see the text bubbles over the head, and the writing in the text box.

I think the worst part of this... is people who seem to talk to GMs more often on main and in town, seem to have a lot more lenience when it comes to breaking the rules...

Odds are i'm going to have a GM nail my ass to a wall for this post, because this game seems pretty "if your anti-GM, your not allowed to speak" but, i'm fine with that.

I would just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to see something actually done to people breaking rules in game. I'v seen people sitting in town talking to GMs, swearing and cursing, and the GM pays no notice to it... I wonder why?

Why should people the GMs have more of a "friendly ingame connection with" have more power to break the rules then other people?

Why aren't they reinforcing the rules, that you READ when you MAKE A CHARACTER?

Do you agree or disagree?

I am willing to bet everyone disagrees, because, again. Everyone who is hardcore into this game, is friends with the GMs. And mostly the hardcore players go on the forums.
10-09-2009 05:48 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Extreme lack of Rule enforcement? - elehifi - 10-09-2009 05:48 PM