Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)
_Wind_ Offline
True Meaning of Fear: Me

RE:??Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

Gambit Wrote:Please edit this when you see this, scott calm the f*** down. I know soul he's a lil kid in the 9th grade who just likes to have fun, it's mostly my fault he did all of this cause kids always want shortcuts to things cause they don't know any better, like with kura and maybe the others, I'm a grown man I'll admit to it(at first I didn't to get maybe everyone off of this) but now I really don't care. I wasn't going to post anymore but I'm tired of how certain gms act towards another person. Yeah he cheated, the guy is 15 who didn't cheat when you were that age, it's just how humans act it's part of life. Get off soul scott go do your real 9-5 if you even got 1, and act your damn age, I'm assuming your grown too. Stop pissing on it he's already banned.
Hell noone else should even be banned it should be only me, I told soul not to let this out and from there it leaked. Don't take this as me being mad that I can't play, it's me being mad at dumb ass gms talking shit they're not supposed to act like a gm scott, I bet the whole fucking time you were the most clueless. I'm done.

Anyway... soul did cheat and should get the punished like the rest, dispite protests, yes ok he may be young, but if GMs went easy on him then it would be unfair to everyone else who cheated like the rest of them.

The fault in the game was discovered and shared amongst a protion of AE which is why many have been held accountable, most of your posts have been based - something along the line of ' Why are you picking on AE.' they aren't ' picking ' on you, its the fact that alot of the people are AE.

3rd) The person who needs to calm down is clearly yourself.

4th) GMs, the crime here is leveling, i dont see why - in my view overpunishment is nessessary - and would have the need to give away their items which they HAVE worked for, at the very least the people who haven't been permently banned should be allowed to transfer their items to their new account if they decide to play and lv up normally; At the very least

Leader of the Former ~EX -Freelancer-

[Image: dssignature6zq.jpg]

If you Keep fighting, you'll be defeated eventually -
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2006 10:20 AM by _Wind_.)
04-04-2006 10:14 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE:??Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - _Wind_ - 04-04-2006 10:14 AM