Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)
Hina Offline

RE:?? Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

Tenshi Wrote:well Hina if that truly is how you would like me to act and not speak with you again then there is nothing I can do about it.

However you must understand the guild to me was like a family and it just surprised me that some did this (others less so (surprising me by the actions))

And feeling very hurt and in the "heat of the moment" mayhap I have expressed myself harshly.

However I won't amend what I've said. Though it may be hurtful I am sorry, but What I've said is said.

Not that I've intended to hurt you.

Anyhow...

How dare you....
First you turn your back on me and your friends in game by deleting your character and saying that we will never recognize you or your new character.
And all you did was give a hollow good bye to some people?
I stumbled across you before you left. you didn't even say goodbye to me? nor did you even bother to tell anyone why you just up and left them.

Now you look down on me in, what? Pitty? What kind of friend are you!?
You don't look down on your friends, you try to understand them, and make them feel better, not give them the same shame the rest of the world see's in them!
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2006 11:21 AM by Hina.)
04-04-2006 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE:?? Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - Hina - 04-04-2006 11:19 AM