Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)
GM-Feith
Unregistered

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

Don't take this too emo please...

I don't think people will accuse you or disrespect you because of what just happenned.

What is important is your reactions, because reactions can get rid of your credibility. When some players lied and refused to tell us the truth i think that is something that other players just can't stand.

If you just admit, make a new legit player (for those who can) and start all over without making trouble, things will go on and people will forget.

This is a game.

And don't forget : NEVER give away your password/login to a friend or to another player without being sure at 250% he won't cause you any trouble. GMs are not responsible of your character if you do so. We are making so many efforts to be sure your password is protected and encrypted....

Also : I think we GMs don't really want to look for every characters : if this one is on the same IP and this one is not responsible because blabla....this one is the brother of the other one and blablabla... Cheaters just knew what would happen and I think people should get mad at them, not at us.
04-04-2006 11:52 AM
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters) - GM-Feith - 04-04-2006 11:52 AM