Trivia was too easy 16.36% 9 16.36%
Total 55 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
October 2010 ToH appreciation poll
Firenza Offline

RE: October 2010 ToH appreciation poll

It was a hard ToH for me, but considering that I was a level 84 Sniper with bad equipments, that was to be expected. I ended up with 80 points, so maybe it was a tad bit too easy for those who were at higher levels?

The monster trial was very hard for me, but that should be normal:
- I breezed through the first set.
- Got DSed to hell in the second, didn't have enough flee.
- Tried to run through the third when I only did 1k damage per DS, but got cursed then killed even after spamming Aloe Leaflets.
- I should have been able to kill all the monsters on the fourth, but tried Arrow Charge instead of trapping those Royal Oracles, who turned out to be mini-bosses therefore un-knockback-able. GCed to the ground.
- Easy enough. Spam Traps, DS, Strawberries. All good! I was surprised to see a lot of higher leveled Snipers fail though.

So 20 points for a level 84 Sniper. Seems balanced enough in my opinion (although weird that I managed to beat level 1 and 5, and non of those in between).

Item Trial was hard simply because some items just WOULDN'T drop. I'm sure other people had this problem as well, especially since I was killing with 2-3 DSes, which I'm sure not many classes can match. Maybe a tiny "buff" in the drop % of those rarer items? Either way, I got 35 points.

Trivia was alright, I suppose. Some questions were a bit confusing for some people I heard, but I was fine with them.
- Never made a GS, otherwise probably a very easy question.
- Panicked and typed "mage".
- Too easy.
- Fair question. I got it wrong but I'm not a Knight user.
- Angel Helm!
- Got this right, went crazy cuz I reached 70 points and since I'm a Dark hero, I had given up on the mass battle. Thanks for messing up question 5 Pandora =D

In overall, maybe an easy quiz for veteran players, but I guess I've played the game long enough to think it was easy.

Mass PVP was yay, except for the crashes I kept experiencing =(

In conclusion, the monster trial was hard, while the item trial was alright and the trivia was a bit easy.
10-25-2010 09:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: October 2010 ToH appreciation poll - Firenza - 10-25-2010 09:49 PM