Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ToH: Saturday, November 20th 2010 at 11:00 AM (EST)
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

RE: ??ToH: Saturday, November 20th 2010 at 11:00 AM (EST)

Namine Wrote:You are under critical wound which will reduce your heal by 40% in effectiveness. Bash spam will be more effective than brandish/bowling bash against banshee master because of stun chance, and that 1 vit essentially guarantees you to stun banshee master, so you only tank the 2 slaves. If you got spear boomerang to lure, you can spear in one banshee, kill it off quickly (bash spam again to stun it to do it safely), then move in to bash spam master to death. Then you only tank 1 banshee in the entire process.

Spiral is ill advised since they have no def, and the point of spiral is that it's LK's reliable method to ignore def. Why spiral to ignore their def if there aren't any to begin with~
Well dang, I looked up critical wounds..dang, 5% chance and at lvl 2 (which they have) -40% in healing stuff...so that HAS to be what happened to me as I just was not healing like I should have been. Well, bad luck to me, ha ha.

Yeah, I'm a Spiral Pierce Lord Knight, which your right, if I had more time to think about it I might have done it differently..however, spear boomeranging one of the Banshees in the time given doesn't seem viable..plus, I didn't know if she would spawn more or not. I figured it wouldn't spawn another, but I wasn't sure. Anyway my plan was to see how I could handle in tanking/damaging her then back off if need be..but then of course I was getting damaged fast, freaking out and..yeah. Icon_biggrin I have RARELY fought Banshee Masters (only from DB's) so certainly didn't know what to expect. Anyway, this post is just a final bit of this crazy ToH. I very much look forward to the surely Christmas themed one next month. ~_^

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
11-25-2010 01:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ??ToH: Saturday, November 20th 2010 at 11:00 AM (EST) - Rurouni Kalain - 11-25-2010 01:51 AM