Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A>Slotted Elemental Armor[1] SOLD! Please give opinions.
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

A>Slotted Elemental Armor[1] SOLD! Please give opinions.

The auction is now over. Please see page 3 for info. I welcome and ask for opinions/comments over the next week or so. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.
[Image: screenheRO-Server6302alteredforumversion.jpg]

Up for Auction, is ONE of the following.

????* (Wind) Aebecee's Raging Typhoon Armor [1]
????* (Earth) Claytos Cracking Earth Armor [1]
????* (Fire) Lucius's Fierce Armor of Volcano [1]
????* (Water) Saphien's Armor of Ocean [1]

????* Ice Pick

Item Bidding List.

Sunglasses [1] - Valued at 60mil with 20mil leeway
Incubus Card - Valued at 35mil with 10mil leeway
+7 Valkyrian Manteau [1] - Valued at 95mil with 10mil leeway
+7 Valkyrja's Shield [1] - Valued at 60mil with 0 leeway
+7 Wool Scarf [1] - Valued at 15mil with 0 leeway
Raydric Card - Valued at 15mil with 0 leeway

(For explanation of "leeway" please see my next post down below.)

Preference to items is as follows.
Sunnies[1] > Incubus Card > Valkyrian Manteau > Valkyrja's Shield > +7 Wool Scarf [1] > Raydric Card > Zeny
(REMEMBER. If you bid ITEMS it's a far better use of your money than JUST Zeny!)

Update:
1. I'm actually interested in getting TWO Incubus Cards, but mostly I'm after at least one..but, if someone has two they want to bid, hey go right ahead.

2. If there are any interesting/rare items you have that you think I may be interested in, go ahead and ask me if I am interested and what it would be worth. If you think it's worth less than 10mil, then please don't bother asking as we could be here for hours if I listed every item that I'm interested in that costs less than that.

3. Updated my list of things I'm sure I want.

4. Alright, I finally decided to set a end date to this. I have as of yet, not gotten in contact with Bloody again to see if he wants to update his bid, however I will do my best to do so while still having fun and such blah blah. Icon_biggrin

Automatic Selling Price is now set at 200million zeny.

Auction will end on Dec the 21st + 24 hours after the last bid (this means any last moment bidder will have to wait another 24 hours before they win..thus leaving room for others to bid..just in case).

It's been fun, but I think that pretty much everyone interested in this has bid/commented on it..already a ton of view on this auction, ha ha.

Note: If by chance you want something else from the list on the Wiki, feel free to bid for it, but I don't see why anyone would.

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2010 01:42 AM by Rurouni Kalain.)
11-28-2010 03:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A>Slotted Elemental Armor[1] SOLD! Please give opinions. - Rurouni Kalain - 11-28-2010 03:10 PM