Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A>Slotted Elemental Armor[1] SOLD! Please give opinions.
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

RE: A>Slotted Elemental Armor[1] SOLD! Please give opinions.

Thank you all for your opinions on this matter, both positive and negative cirques. Indeed, I believe this has just about filled in all the gaps for making the 'perfect' auction or rather, the perfect conditions for an auction; both for myself and for this particular item. I thank you all. *bows head*

It's like Aaronock said the main difficulty always was knowing the demand for these items. I was on completely new territory here. Thanks to this long process I now have most of the data that I was hoping for...and then some. One of the largest being from this final bit that occurred. The Scientific method states that when conducting an experiment one should only change one variable at a time--and I failed in that! *chuckles* Of course it's not that cut and dry, but my point is still there I believe.

There is little contention when I say that indeed, they are useful primarily for WoE. It's also true there are only so many people that would actually go for this, some which I lost out on due to my non-set end date.~~~ What is also true is that this does take a lot of time...and I'm not sure if after I sell the next one if I'll bother doing it again. At least not for quite some time. It really does take a long time to do and as school get's more serious and my life, well, GETTING more of one, it will take me longer and longer to do it..and it may not be worth that time. Icon_biggrin Heck, my dad said that he hasn't even seen/talked with me much for the last month at all..both because of school/races and then RO. So..yeah. I'm changing when I said the next one will be sold---don't expect it until May 2011, if you see it up before then, hey then I guess I'm doing well at managing things.

Still open for comments or questions.

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2010 06:51 AM by Rurouni Kalain.)
12-17-2010 04:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A>Slotted Elemental Armor[1] SOLD! Please give opinions. - Rurouni Kalain - 12-17-2010 04:26 AM