Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Custom Pets Aren't Porings Too!!
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

RE: Custom Pets Aren't Porings Too!!

Haha, all of my pettalks at VH are solely it complaining about you not feeding it. For hungry you're still gonna have to check yourself, but if you wanted to switch it, you can just use some copypasta magic (or I might offer an ease-of-feeding version where at hungry it uses the verily food-only talk).
I like these ideas, gonna take a bit to run with it enough to get 'em where I like.
As to doing a kind of template, it would make things easier, but I'd like to make each one unique. They just spent x years sharing their speach with 347129562485637 other pets, they deserve to think for themselves.

By the way, you guys can write a whole talk table too if you want... you just need chats for each hunger level (hungry, bit hungry, noting, full, so full) and then for each response (feeding, hunting, danger, dead, stand (random whatever), connect, level up). Note that connect doesn't work for some odd reason, so don't worry about that. Hell, just send me the list of chats (extensive as possible, like at least 3/4/4/4/7/0/1 respectively to my chattypes list) and I'll format it, double some of the messages (rephrasings) so it's less repetative, and add it to the files. This doesn't have to be just me working on this =P

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
07-23-2011 03:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Pets Aren't Porings Too!! - ABlueJelly - 07-23-2011 03:50 PM