Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestions to increase playerbase [EVERYONE]
xKonada Offline

Suggestions to increase playerbase [EVERYONE]

I'm pretty sure many of you are bothered by the lack of a market and 2901239123 merchants in Pront whilst in reality only a handful of people are playing out of the 400 or so online population.

Being a low rate server may work against us but I refuse to believe so since there's another lowrate (if you vote you'll know) that is currently winning hands down compared to other high rate servers. So what can we do to improve our playerbase? I hope everyone takes this seriousy, especially the GMs because I forsee this as one of the problems as to why the server is pretty much dead. If you have any suggestions please do not hesistate to voice them out.

My suggestion:

1. Make a quota to have number of votes by a deadline. Success will induce a serverwide increase in exp/droprates (whatever you see fit).

2. Make V4P able to claim certain low levelled slotted gears (points can be adjusted) so its more newb friendly.

3. Custom bonuses in exp for hunting in non-popular places (eg GH) to encourage a wider variety of parties.

4. I reckon most players of RO comes from Asia, so making the server Asia timezone friendly will help out. So, appointing of GMs from Asia will help out in this case. (ToH for Asia, Woe for Asia etc.)

Flash- 9x/50 Hunter
SilentCash 6x/2x BlackSmith
SlipStream~ 6x/3x Rogue
11-28-2011 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions to increase playerbase [EVERYONE] - xKonada - 11-28-2011 10:27 AM