Monster was too hard
Item was too easy
Item was balanced
Item was too hard
Trivia was too easy
Trivia was balanced
Trivia was too hard
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

RE: January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread

Wow, this is a nice drama thread. I just can't avoid~
For first, even if he/she/them/whoever DC'd, then got back and saw that timer doesn't move, then for Christ sake, i agree it was GM's fault to not check rooms, especially since they could ask people (not to mention when next wave started a HUGE bunch of people were still dead inside there, and cried about it, and an intime question would save wave 3 from facing double the amount of mobs). Next thing: I don't believe Circe nor Glyph never saw/took part in other ToHs and didn't know that killing monsters and ressing players happens when timer reaches zero. It didn't => mobs were still alive, people still were dead. Yes, they didn't face it before, but the logic shouldn't fade away, especially not from GMs, they are GMs after all. If you can't manage such things, why the f*** you even bother HOSTING?! In any real life events host takes all the blame for EACH AND EVERY thing that went wrong. That's the point of being host. So in my sight it's still GM team mistake.
Yeah, about obstacles, yadayadayada, and so on, people did overcome it (and as Panda said, even after 1.5hours of wait MOST of people still were on). But that's not the point. Point is: we all heard excuses from Panda (tho she was there to resolve someone else's mistake *I'm looking on you, Glyph and Circe*), and even not so sure, but i heard Circe apologizing, yet none from Glyph. I really want to see WHERE he apologized for what happened, i'd take a screenie of it for sure.
Phail Glyph is phail.

Now to the other parts. Monster trial was easy as hell. But that always happens when monsters are unchanged and from usual dungeons. Meh.
Item. This one was a joke. A bad joke. Just from the start i looked on those 26 genie's lamp and said go to hell. It's not happening in 20 minutes. Glyph has some weird sense of humor.
Now for the trivia part. I didn't take part since i already fell asleep mid-PvP (more 1.5h waits, everyone?). And don't tell me about "in old days ToH took 100500 hours to finish. It were old days. And back then people KNEW that it takes that long, and prepared beforehand. This time it was said to be ~4 hours long alltogether (ToH trial announcement on forums), and all ended up losing at least 2 hours on very first trial.
If i'll think of any more complaints or more ridiculous/stupid/lively ideas, i won't hesitate to post those. And again, host takes all the blame. If you want to see people die to your monsters, take some time preapring for such kind of mishups. Shit happens, all right, the point is, this time we all sank deep down in it, and were there long enough to get our complaints heard, at very least.

EDIT inregards (just got some more thoughts): You know, Glyph, rules are made not only for players. And i like 1 little tiny part of them to be heard by you:
Server rules from wiki Wrote:Final rule

Lastly, if by your action(s) or inaction(s) you cause harm or seriously hinder another character's playing experience, punishments may be given according to the severity of the action(s) or inaction(s).
Oh, and not knowing something is not an excuse, otherwise we'd all be breaking rules and telling "we didn't have any idea".

God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
01-29-2012 02:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread - Ptah - 01-29-2012 02:35 PM