Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BG/WoE/PvP Fixes and incentives.
ABlueJelly Offline
Minitru Unapproved!

RE: BG/WoE/PvP Fixes and incentives.

Lol Gojira XD

Honestly, putting this stuff in could really only help the situation currently, as the gear divide is ginormous. How do I know this?

Back when I was with KoJ, Chaos Prince was pretty much the only other "regular" at BG in KoJ other than my linker.
On top of this, it was generally the same people in Behe just coming on different charas.
DoE was really the only guild that would actually do BG. And looking at how hard DoE tends to dominate WoE... Well there you go.

But here's the problem. Making BG free now would be a kick in the pants to all of us that have already BG'd??lot as well as remove one of the few "zeny sinks" (even if it is a minor one) on this server.

Oh, and as for BG gears in PvM, basically only the accessories and weapons are useful in PvM to begin with (as the glorious set has 0 def and the other sets take bonus damage from non-demihuman). And even then, only the +1 all stats ring is a +stat item; the MoH's are +HP and % atk/matk, and the rings are just ele resist. Of the weapons, only the mage and priest ones are really useful anywhere but Biolabs, the alternate for the priest's is flooded here (SoR; every priest seems to solo anubis), and the good alternates for the magic users (SoP, Survivor's, and RW) have no BG equivalent.

EDIT: Nobody has that mythical thing of awesome from the top of Endless, reason I didn't list it. Our Bones are OP

?(?????)
no IFs ANDs or XORs.
Incarn Wrote:[Jelly]'s not an idiot, he just likes to derp and actually make the derp work
"Don't crack, 'cause you might not make it back. And if you do, then you'll be alone, and ya can't live like that!"
"And they say that a Hero can save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait..."

B> Regular, Scheduled Server Maintenance Resets
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2012 07:38 PM by ABlueJelly.)
02-19-2012 07:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BG/WoE/PvP Fixes and incentives. - ABlueJelly - 02-19-2012 07:35 PM