Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you smarter than Ren? (Trivia Night!)
09Kisame09 Offline
heRO Ghost

Are you smarter than Ren? (Trivia Night!)

I figured we all like to have some fun, so why not have a night of trivia?

What will happen is this:

Everyone who wants to participate must come to Lutie on June 6th at 5PM sever time. You are welcome to join in late!

I'll arrange categories of questions (yes, I will have all the answers), and I'll choose the first topic and question. The person who gets a question right decides the topic for the next question. Topics will be listed here once I figure out what I want to use for sure.

I will ask a question once, and only once. If you miss the question, just wait until the next question. The first person to PM me the CORRECT answer to each question will receive a variable amount of gift boxes depending on how many I have for the event. If you have any discrepancies with any of the questions' answers, contact me about them directly and discreetly.

Since my questions may extend beyond some of your knowledge and interest ranges, Google might be a handy tool for you to have open... and maybe IMDB Icon_wink

This event will end when I run out of gift boxes. If you would like to donate or help farm gift boxes for the event, that would be lovely as this event is for YOU guys.

Hope to see you guys there~

[Image: 1zkIe.png]

Proud leader of the Squirtle Squad
[Image: Gp7rqgU.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 05:33 PM by 09Kisame09.)
06-02-2012 05:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Are you smarter than Ren? (Trivia Night!) - 09Kisame09 - 06-02-2012 05:32 PM