Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two Questions From the Recent Changelog
Draco Offline
Shadow Writer

RE:??Two Questions From the Recent Changelog

GM-Chaucer Wrote:As for your second question:
Thank you for your consideration as to the back coding behind events, but even in the most transparent of terms, that has nothing to deal with you or your experience one way or another. I am more than willing to be transparent about facts that revolve around players and how players are effected, however there is no need for the player base to know about how coding has or has not been changed in something that does not matter to them, or change their game play, in any way.

Personally, Chaucer, I don't like to say anything rude to GMs so if it does come off as standoffish well you may take it as such but I will not say I am sorry if you do because I am not trying to be.

1. It is scripting not coding that does that kind of stuff as Ellie had stated.
2. I don't see why the GMs can't tell us on the standing for TOH because it has to do with us. I mean unless players no longer do TOH and are affected by the GMs when they are in fact affected by it. I mean if a GM DCs and TOH gets delayed longer then what are we to do? I mean yea its stated to save about 4 hours of your day for it all but what if the GM just can't connect back on due to something on their side such as a power break.

Iunno that's my thought and worry on that matter. I have no issues with gunslinger bullets just the fact that it is thought the players have no reason to know what has been changed about the server in means of a giant monthly event we all try to do.

Shaman Draco | High Wizard
Draco MD | Alchemist
Highwayman Draco | Rogue
Ascetic Draco | Zeny Monk
Danavas Draco | PvP Monk

My book's facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/author.ambermorant
12-07-2012 01:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??Two Questions From the Recent Changelog - Draco - 12-07-2012 01:20 PM