Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two Questions From the Recent Changelog
Merellis Offline
Honor Bound

RE: Two Questions From the Recent Changelog

Timers breaking on a monthly event that is a major part of the advertising for the server due to a GM having computer issues doesn't concern players in any way? News to me! [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKeZvD20_-bdndqdykAL_...y5AN75C1Uv]

As for the Extended Classes being buffed, I'm surprised it's not a more in-depth look into how their skills work and attempting to balance it for Trans Classes. I know I was a part of the Autumn Leaf Cat Card debacle, but I do think that if you're looking to buff a class you may need to do more than just simply toss some items out. Have a look at the stats they get per level, as well as the skills and how they work compared to other Trans Classes and edit the numbers from there.

But that's another issue entirely.

Chaucer, I understand you're looking to answer the questions but the one you gave is effectively a non-answer directed towards me in a way that says "don't ask about things that we don't think concern you." I don't really appreciate the fact that, despite what you already know of that particular issue of ToH, you're attempting to make it a non-issue by reason of "it doesn't effect you players."

It does.

We already saw the chaos of a single DC in Monster Trial, especially given that we had no idea if anything even broke at that exact time. Can you imagine the insanity of Item Trial, which has multiple timers running by the way, if you were to disconnect 10 minutes in?

And I now see that you edited your post, and are calling the responses above me "attacks." Those are not attacks.

Look up January ToH for 2012, look up Usopp and his entire thread long rant against the Item Recovery after that roll-back happened. Those are attacks on a GM, not these stern but fair responses.

And you just edited a players post to remove a screen of your original post.

Oh joy.

Edit: And this was moved, because players have valid concerns towards the non-answer you gave towards ToH?

Someone post me a Picard Face-Palm please, too busy doing so in real life.

Edit2: @Lala: Can I read your post and watch the bunny? :D

Edit3: Did you just edit it again to remove the attacks comment? Huh, you did.

[Image: b.png]
Azul 9x/6x Champ
Tagnikzur 9x/6x High Priest
Cornelius 7x/4x SWiz
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 02:25 PM by Merellis.)
12-07-2012 02:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Questions From the Recent Changelog - Merellis - 12-07-2012 02:14 PM