Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two Questions From the Recent Changelog
Merellis Offline
Honor Bound

RE:??Two Questions From the Recent Changelog

demishock Wrote:Ye gods, the things I miss while I'm at work. D:

Rather off-topic now, but can someone fill me in on why the gunslinger bullets are unwanted/overpowered? I ask because I don't PVP, so I was actually really psyched when the elemental bullets happened, because I figure it's going to enhance my enjoyment of playing my GS against monsters to not have to spend scads of zeny on making elemental converters anymore. But I would like to hear the other side of the coin! (Hardeehar! Gunslinger pun! /shot)

I'm trying to recall the exact argument we had, I think it had to do with strong skills and then adding elemental bullets would make the damage nuts. But that question was more towards the change in opinion as I was more curious to the reasoning than anything.

Aaronock Wrote:Really, this is not very appropriate behavior I expect from a GM.

It's obvious you edited your first post on the topic Chaucer, without even stating as such. This reflects pretty poorly on you, especially when others have quoted you about your original post.

I know you don't speak on behalf of the full GM team, but to be honest, you're a reflection of it, and of the attitude of the server. Moving it from suggestions/questions to whining also was a pretty poor choice, being critical of GM actions doesn't necessarily equate to a whine...

It's not a surprise our community is in such freaking shambles, it makes me honestly ashamed. I'm far from being a perfect goodie little two shoes, but holy crap have I never tried to pretend I was.

I'm only going to state this because I give a shit about this server. I wouldn't have stayed 5+ years for nothing. We desperately need more transparency with our GM's, because implementing custom changes of this sort affect things greatly, and rushing such things to the server makes it seem like there is a conflict of interest. That conflict of interest being you only are adding these things to please fellow GM's and not the players.

[Image: tumblr_lofx6dHAzq1qiessro1_500.gif]

[Image: b.png]
Azul 9x/6x Champ
Tagnikzur 9x/6x High Priest
Cornelius 7x/4x SWiz
12-07-2012 08:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??Two Questions From the Recent Changelog - Merellis - 12-07-2012 08:56 PM