Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About that review we received on RMS forums o.o
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

RE: About that review we received on RMS forums o.o

The economy was *always* broken in some way. Server age, old-mining, observation wings, God Poring, Soils, that private guild hall, and Bee Wings. All of those led to players accumulating disgusting amounts of pure zeny. Because of how hero's economy is, new players kinda NEED that zeny to be able to afford anything. But then again I'm kinda biased since I kinda like poring smash :>??Also, they didn't catch that there's a limit on how many events can be made each month--i.e. on the condition a GM triggers the event or how somebody who has an event bag can start one.

Giving people more access to hatter cards just meant that the price of *HATTER CARDS* went down in value, which I thought was overpriced as it was considering how many times you have to *do* hatter to (on average) get something you don't want to try to (unsuccessfully) peddle off on prontera's streets because of how undesirable the hat is. At 500k per hatter it's 2.5m + zeny-roulette + items for one of the many throw-away pieces of junk -> frustrating.

Easier generation of new hats -> more hats available for sale.

On the other hand...

Quote:They're a bother because of how strong some of that stuff is and we don't want stuff handed to us.

Real heroes fight for their breakfast ?v?_9
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2013 11:33 PM by Weapon.)
03-01-2013 11:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: About that review we received on RMS forums o.o - Weapon - 03-01-2013 11:26 PM