Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[CLOSED] Ren's Signature Thingamabobber Shop
Mr. Charcanine Offline
PKMN MASTER

[CLOSED] Ren's Signature Thingamabobber Shop

I've officially ran out of characters to make signatures for, so I'm gonna try this out. I'm gonna edit this post and whatnot if and when this shop actually becomes somewhat official. For now this is a test run on if I actually have the patience and attention span to keep this going. Icon_biggrin

I use Photoshop to edit RO sprites into signatures and avatars (I'm not too great with drawing).

Samples:

[Image: do9lqt.jpg]

[Image: 91gewo.jpg]

[Image: dzxm42.jpg]

[Image: 2znn2u8.jpg]

[Image: 2uikp3q.jpg]

[Image: o09ysw.gif]

[Image: 2ake0km.jpg]

[Image: BongunampMunak_zps2dadf71e.gif]

And of course, all of my own signatures. (They change per refresh xD)

To test this out, I'll only be accepting one request at a time and will probably increase as I get better at it. The first to reply to this thread will be the first pick (and of course if things don't work out, the second and so forth).

Along with the reply to this thread, please also PM me the information given in the Order Form below so we can discuss it. As I cannot begin working without this information, players that do not PM me those information will be put in the "Pending Commissions" list until the information is sent. Once the information is sent, commissions in Pending will be worked on at the next available moment.

Pending Commissions:
  1. -
  2. -
  3. -

Current Commission:
  1. Currently Closed

Completed Commissions:
  1. -
  2. -

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015 03:08 AM by Mr. Charcanine.)
07-30-2013 03:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CLOSED] Ren's Signature Thingamabobber Shop - Mr. Charcanine - 07-30-2013 03:15 AM