Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO

(06-20-2014 08:07 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  I suppose Aaronock would be the top candidate of "Most Interesting People from heRO". Dunno what it was, she just had some sort of charisma. We didn't really make it to the top in Nocturnal Echo, but it was fun when she led.

Suppose Bloody would be one of the other Candidates, as he was pretty much Mr. Moneybags for most of heRO's lifespan. He took Legendary Warriors to the top and was a pretty awesome (but strict) tactician. Even Behe and their hoards of people had a hard time competing for a while, as there was not really many people who could even get past the precast. If he wasn't farming MVPs, he was either fishing or farming/buying mats to make his stockpile of Acid Demos even larger.

The biggest thing was, after who knows how many years of religiously farming Garm, in comes some nub Hwiz named Tripp who kills ONE and gets the card. Oh those days were fun~

Haha, hey don't talk about me like I'm dead here, I just lurk a lot these days that's all. :3

Also my RO personality isn't quite the same as my IRL one, but I can act about as crazy if I wanted to I suppose.

As far as interesting people go, I met a lot, but most of them I sadly don't talk to anymore. People like Tripp, Sakurato, teOx, Machi, Irxallis, T-Chan, and so many others, I probably forgot their names lmao.

And OkaJoe, you're still one of the bestest people to get a crazy duo/trio party with because you like trying out the stupidest or silliest things just to see if they work. :D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-09-2014 12:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell us about the most interesting person you've ever met in heRO - Aaronock - 08-09-2014 12:24 PM