Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sign Quest
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Sign Quest

The Sign Quest is EVIL

After needing help because the game hates me, I've ran into yet another problem. Instead of bugging the GM team (again) about this, I'm going to put this here in hopes that maybe one of you know what is going wrong with my sign quest.

So I talked to Metz, and him being the great guy that he is, handed me yet another crumb of sobbing starlight to go with my already big sobbing starlight, and said that I had to reach out to Engel Howard, I got the letter from his daughter in Geffen, headed down into the coal mines, dropped off the letter from his daughter, and Engel tells me that I need to get him 5 mini furnaces, 2 Ori Hammers, and a golden anvil. I head back to him and he has two chats,
"*Sigh* It's been a long time since I've seen my family. I really should let them know how I'm doing sooner or later. Hmmm...."
and
"...? Do you have any business me? I'm sorry, but right now I'm very busy. Please leave me alone to my research."
And Engel will not accept the items that I have that he requested, which is sort of needed to progress the quest forward.

I've tried to talk to his wife and daughter in Geffen, they're not helping either. Metz is quiet on the subject, and no matter how many times I talk to Engel (tried about 30 times because I know sometimes NPC's within this quest like to stay silent until you click on them a lot) he gives me the same thing saying that he has no business with me, although he requested me to get him the items that are in my inventory.

If it helps, I'm on part 2, point 3 - http://irowiki.org/wiki/Sign_Quest
01-10-2015 01:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Sign Quest - Adrillf - 01-10-2015 01:35 AM
RE: Sign Quest - GM-Garr - 01-10-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: Sign Quest - Adrillf - 01-10-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Sign Quest - GM-Garr - 01-10-2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Sign Quest - Adrillf - 01-11-2015, 01:03 AM