Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chronicles of Fairyland ~ The Decisive Battle
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

RE: Chronicles of Fairyland ~ The Decisive Battle

The doors opened to reveal a dimly lit room, with flower decorations barely visible on the walls. A conference table stood in the center. What seemed to be a scholar entered slowly, confused by how he was being received this time around. He created a flame that hovered above his open hand, brightening up the room a tad more. A silhouette sat on the other side of the conference table.

"Amdusias?" The human scholar asked, recognizing the figure.

The shadowy winged figure replied with another question. "Have you brought the Golems?"

"They're on the courtyard." The professor answered, not moving an inch closer. "Any particular reason you're hiding in the dark?"

A sigh escaped the figure. "Lucretia and the human wretches tinkered with things they should not have. The light... It bothers my eyes now."

"I will pray to Hestia for you to get better..." The Golemancer muttered, nodding once, before speaking again. "At least they didn't find out my identity." He couldn't help but chuckle in relief.

"Do you really think you'll succeed with your insane plans? Humans are cunning and crafty. Even if they don't know your name, it's only a matter of time before someone makes a connection to you, and screams your name to the four winds." Amdusias said, as a response to The Golemancer's sense of security. "You're crazy, but also brilliant. That's the only reason I even talk to you. Because you can keep upgrading Fairyland's guardian."

The flame on the scholar's hand grew bigger and brighter. It was obviously bothering Amdusias' eyes now. "Think what you will, I've planned and plotted every move of my plan. There's no escaping what I've in store for those scourges." The Golemancer smiled faintly, and sinisterly. He reached for his pocket and took a purple stone out, along with a piece of paper. "Its properties and possible uses are written there."

"I don't feel like reading your ramblings. Just tell me if I can use it as a weapon or armor!" Amdusias snapped at The Golemancer.

"Your best bet is to have an armor be encrusted with it, or something." The professor replied, turning around to leave. "Leave some buildings intact for me to break in the future, will you?" He asked, smiling as he walked out of the room. "Especially Melot's Headquarters..."

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
09-28-2015 01:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chronicles of Fairyland ~ The Decisive Battle - The Midgard Times - 09-28-2015 01:46 AM