Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Error: Cannot Find File (resolved)
xKryos Offline

Big Grin Error: Cannot Find File (resolved)

I just downloaded and installed the heRO client last night and started a new character. It's been probably 5 years since I played on this server, so I decided to make a new character.

I got in game, did the novice training, and went to Prontera to do the Acolyte job change. As soon as I changed jobs, the game displayed this error box and about 5 others that looked just as incomprehensible and the game went black and stopped responding.
[Image: YfEWap9.jpg]

I can log in just fine on other characters, but every time I try to log in with this one, it gives me the error and crashes again.

Edit: I tried uninstalling, setting the installer to Run As Administrator, and reinstalled the game. Then made sure the Patcher also had administrator rights.
Now I can get in to that character but every time I load, it still displays the error messages. They also display while changing maps.

I thought it might have something to do with the custom color palette because I had switched my colors before changing jobs, but after getting back in, I changed to the default and still have the error.
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2016 11:45 PM by xKryos.)
01-29-2016 05:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Error: Cannot Find File (resolved) - xKryos - 01-29-2016 05:01 PM