Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fairy Auction - Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 8:00 PM EST
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Fairy Auction - Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 8:00 PM EST

I don't understand something here.

There are two seriously weird items in this list this month.

One of the packages has an item that drops Yggdrasil Seeds on killing monsters? What is the rate on that? It seems a bit broken if the rate is even 1% chance. A lot of work was done to slow down growth rate on farming potions, blank cards, giftboxes, etc when the changes were implemented to mobs to stop that mess. AKA: Minions only give drops once instead of over and over again to be abused for farming.

Easter Basket: I don't get it, a few months back, during the October Auction, we sold a +3str Bomporing BP. There seemed to be quite a lot of backlash from players for selling that. Many were very upset about such a thing being made. Not because the Backpack effect itself being an issue, but that attaching +3 str to it makes it overpowered. I know not much stink was made on the forums about this, but not many players seem to check the forums anymore...

Which brings me to my next point, I don't mind the packages for FA being really good, or even unique. But it seems to be growing more common to do crazy things to sell packages. That isn't very necessary. It isn't healthy for the server, and I would think GM's know that some of these packages are only going to be something very few players can afford. Its the same ones that have won these packages for years. Why are you wishing to give vets such a huge upperhand in items?

Again, items or gear can be unique at these auctions, but these players obtaining lucky items like the +3Str Bombporing BP adds up over time. It should be considered when creating packages what kind of impact is being left should any small group of players be the ones to get them all.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-21-2016 11:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fairy Auction - Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 8:00 PM EST - Aaronock - 03-21-2016 11:25 AM