Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Help the Casual Noob
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Help the Casual Noob

Okay people I need your help - as an older and now more casual player I feel like I don't know what to farm or where to go for gear builds. So I'm coming to you. I want to know what you would think would be an 'end game' build for the following classes. This is your chance to hypothesize and theorize about the most optimal build for (insert class here).

The only restrictions for building are -

1- no MVP cards (I'm not Roger. I have great respect for him, but RNG God, doesn't like me, and I'm not as dedicated as others to really grind out the Kiel Card that could change everything).
2- no slotted mids. (I've been feeding Mr. Hatter cards for years, and that punk has never given me slotted mids. I think there is a conspiracy, and my three crooked hats agree with me) This isn't a solid rule, and I'm willing to wiggle from it, but I'd like not to have to depend my entire build on Mr. Hatter.
3- No armor upgraded over a +7 (+8 in a pinch, but I am not going to +10 a valk armor to make a build work. No thank you.) Weapons, +8 or +9 is your limit. (I'm still going bonkers trying to +10 a SoP which I think is impossible.)
4- God items. Unless as the lone surviving member of Behemoth, all Behemoth items are given to me (which would be really cool and interesting, but I seriously doubt that would ever happen ever. HW Adrillf is still in his Behe guild color robes, that's got to count for something, right?)

Stat increased armor. Difficult to farm items/cards. Mini boss cards. V4P headgears. TOH wings. MVP rare drops. Poring cards. Anything else that's out there - acceptable on the list.

The classes I want an extra push with are -

Prof - bolter
Prof - FS
HW - max matk
HW - instacast

Yes, I have multiple characters that are built in both. I got annoyed in resetting characters back and forth, so I have spares.

I want to make my characters better, but I feel like right now everything that is coming out is helping classes and builds that I don't main. As much as I enjoy getting things to help out my other characters, I really dislike playing those classes and just want to be the very best mage class possible. It's just hard/annoying/impossible to dig through everything and see what's out there, so that's why I'm turning to you.

You know your limits, so give it a shot. Feel free to copy and paste this to help show what you think I should be hunting for.

Class/build that you're recommending -
Upper head -
Upper head card -
Mid head -
Mid head card -
Lower head -
Lower head card -
Armor -
Armor card -
Weapon -
Weapon card(s) -
Shield -