Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Chronicle of Heroes ~ The Seer's Dilemma
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

The Seer's Dilemma ~ Freedom For Safety

Within one of the Dark Allegiance's safehouses, Vynn small-talked with Melot about his experience with the Light Allegiance after receiving a tour of the place, but was ready to get to the point. "I'm grateful for your help, but I can't just stay here knowing Nereus could come after my friends."

"What was in that vision anyway?" Melot quickly responded, almost interrupting him. He wasn't being very subtle about his motives.

The Seer simply looked at him, not surprised but disappointed regardless. "I saw... a cataclysm. I already told that much to both allegiances the day of that street fight."

Melot scoffed. "You still stand with your principles of not divulging your visions after the repeated attempts by the Light side to silence you?"

Vynn nodded, without hesitation. Just then, Councilwoman Tiamat enters the room. "Our 'Inside Man' is safe and sound, still within the Light Allegiance." The high wizard reported to Melot. "Behind closed doors, Nereus and Thea battle with words."

"Excellent." A now smug Melot muttered back.

Tiamat glanced over to Vynn, who had tensed up the moment she entered the room. He avoided direct eye contact with her at all times. "Glad you're with us. I have further requests for you once your business with Melot is over." She told The Seer, to which his response was only silence and a clear look of uneasiness.

After Tiamat left, Vynn felt like he could speak again. "I really need to leave..." He mumbled. "And you should be careful... I think you may be in danger..."

Melot, now intrigued, moved towards the window near the entrance and looking out to make sure no one is outside. "Have you seen something in your dreams to indicate so?"

A somber Vynn shook his head. "My warning comes from my own worries and observation, not my dreams."

Melot weighed his options, but ultimately believed it is still in his best interest for The Seer to be under his watch. "Do not leave this place." He told Vynn, sternly. "I will bring you your friends. In exchange, you will tell me about the cataclysm you saw."

[Image: N7umPiq.png]

The next chapter of The Seer's Dilemma storyline, titled "Sweetened Deal", will take place on Saturday, December 28, 2019! Only Dark Allegiance players may participate in this event!

Time Converter
Event Countdown
    General Event Info & Requirements
  • Players of all levels may join, but must belong to the Dark Allegiance.
  • The event is only planned to consist of one part, which involves no PVM, PVP, etc, but depending on the outcome, there may be a second part.
  • Each participant will receive 5 Mil Base/Job Exp, 5 Allegiance Points and 1 Event Bag.
  • If the participants successfully get Wes & Lianne to join Vynn, they will receive 1 Old Card Album and 1 Bloody Branch each.

Event Goal
  • Participants will meet in Hugel to attempt to convince Wes and Lianne to join the Dark Allegiance's safehouse with Vynn The Seer.
  • You can ask them questions and the GM will answer truthfully as long as it is on topic.
  • It is recommended to use the knowledge gained from the answers in order to construct meaningful arguments or present the appropriate "gifts" to sweeten the deal, until Wes and Lianne accepts to join Vynn in the Dark Allegiance safehouse. However, offend them too much, and they may cease any further conversation opportunities.

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
12-26-2019 12:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Seer's Dilemma ~ Freedom For Safety - The Midgard Times - 12-26-2019 12:16 AM