Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Chronicle of Heroes ~ The Seer's Dilemma
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

The Seer's Dilemma ~ The Worst Laid Plans

Councilwoman Maristella walked into one of the Light Allegiance fancy Council's meeting room. Fellow council members Thea, Archelaus and Nereus were already seated. "The meeting started twelve minutes ago." Nereus snarked at her.

"Yeah, yeah. I don't see Zhi Xun here, so be sure to tell him too when he shows up." The sniper barked back, taking a seat.

"He's busy at parliament." Nereus clenched his jaw and glanced at Thea. "A few months from now I could have been there too, without much effort, if Thea had let me have my way." One could almost smell the salt on him.

Councilman Archelaus, who had been mostly quiet up until now, pointed his hand at the High Priest's general direction. "That exact attitude is why Vynn's friends ran off with Melot." He spoke in his usual soft tone, but with a noticeable a hint of frustration.

"You told us Hugel's DB Man saw Dark carrying carts full of brewing materials for The Seer's biochem friend." Nereus scoffed and shook his head. "It's mere bribery!"

"Let's all just get to why we're here." Thea spoke loudly, trying to get back on topic. "I'm no closer to finding the spy among our ranks, but..." She looked over at each of her fellow council members to make sure they were paying attention, and lowered her voice. "I have an idea."

"Well, spare us the suspense and tell us!" Maristella impatiently blurted out.

"We cannot clash with the Dark allegiance in the open within Rune-Midgard, but we can assemble a force to find The Seer at the Dark allegiance's hiding places outside it." She explained, with an almost mischievous smile.

Maristella's expression was of confusion. "That's your plan to find The Seer?" She looked at her council mates to see if they were as unamused. "There may be a spy among us. Nereus, one of the accused, is sitting right ther--"

"Oh, here we go again!" Nereus interjected, before Thea interrupted him by slamming her hands on the table. She had clearly had enough of the bickering. Everyone went real quiet, real fast.

"It will be fine, and this time, things will go differently." She reassured everyone. "Rally each of your troops, and come back to me, and don't mention anything to anyone yet."

[Image: rKzb66b.png]

The next event, titled "The Devil Falls At Dawn", will be hosted by GM-Ayu. It will be PVM-based, and only Light Allegianced players may join this one.

GM-Ayu will post the event info and date in the following days. Screenshots from the previous event can be found attached on this post.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
12-30-2019 12:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Seer's Dilemma ~ The Worst Laid Plans - The Midgard Times - 12-30-2019 12:28 AM