Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Chronicle of Heroes ~ The Seer's Dilemma
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

The Seer's Dilemma ~ The Peacekeeper

Early in the morning, Selene Winterfield, head of the International Peacekeeper Force, arrived at the Dark Allegiance Headquarters in Prontera to take Vynn into custody. A small group of volunteers accompanied her. She claimed it was of utmost importance that Vynn work to solve the mystery of his vision in an impartial environment.

Melot and others attempted to persuade her to leave him be, and Vynn himself stated he was doing well within the Dark Allegiance and was doing his best to find out more about his vision, but Selene would not budge.

Much to the Dark Allegiance's disappointment, however, Vynn eventually gave up and agreed to go with Selene. Her explanation of how his credibility and business could decline due to his stay within the Dark Allegiance over this conflict was enough to convince The Seer, who was worrying for his friends Wes and Lianne's future, as they were already suffering financially from not being able to run their business ever since Vynn got involved with the allegiances.

The Seer asked Melot to continue to provide protection for Wes and Lianne, saying he would return as soon as Selene allowed it.

[Image: rKzb66b.png]

"How could I be so stupid... You just want to use me for your personal gain too..."

"No no, please listen... It's just... W-we will get to the vision that you're worried about... I just want to know something about someone first."

"I don't care. This isn't why I let you take me. I'm leaving."

"It's for--"

"Nobody cared about me before I got these powers, and now no one will leave me alone because they figure I'm just a tool to build their future!"

"..."

"I'll help you because it looks like this means a lot to you. But then I will leave, and return to the Dark Allegiance to solve the issue of my vision."

"......"

"If you try to interfere even in the slightest, I'll tell everyone about this moment, and your image and credibility will fall."

"... Fair enough."

"What do you want me to see anyway?"

"Someone who's dead. I want closure."

[Image: rKzb66b.png]

The next Seer's Dilemma event, titled "Closure", will take place on Saturday March 7, 2020 at 8:00 PM EST! It will be a PVM event with some RP at the start, in between and at the end. We will be travelling throughout a few maps, without the use of teleportation or flywings.

Time Converter
Countdown

Players' job is to keep a specific character alive throughout the whole trip. This character will be played by a GM. This char will have about 30 def, 30 mdef and 30,000 HP, and will not use any skills.
  • Players of all levels, classes and allegiances, are welcome, but keep in mind it may be difficult to chars below Lv 70.
  • All participants will receive 1 TOH Voucher and 5 Million Base and Job Exp.
  • Active roleplayers will receive 1 Old Card Album. To be considered an "active roleplayer" you must contribute to the story by roleplaying your character throughout the event (not just talking once or twice and never again).
  • This event will replace this month's Trial of Heroes, with no winner on each side again.
  • GMs will only offer one map-wide resurrection at the request of the general majority of participants.

Screenshots of the previous event can be found below.

Pre-Event Shenanigans
[Image: Bh3x49R.png]
[Image: cDr4n3f.png]

Post-Event Sitting
[Image: 6hnMuKp.jpg]

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
03-05-2020 11:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Seer's Dilemma ~ The Peacekeeper - The Midgard Times - 03-05-2020 11:10 PM