Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Chronicle of Heroes ~ The Seer's Dilemma
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

RE: Chronicle of Heroes ~ The Seer's Dilemma

Due to their unexpected popularity, here's some screenshots and random info regarding the final dungeon and its different areas.

Lutia's Northern Lights was an idea I had ages ago. It even made it to NPC dialogue in Lutia Field 07, ever since 2017. Since then, I've learned how to add special kinds of effects using specified images, such as the floating christmas lights in the 2019 Christmas Prontera and the Valentine Prontera hearts. So I took the opportunity to incorporate them in the area. Maybe we'll see them in certain areas of Lutia in future updates?

Other "Fun Facts":
- This field has 1340 3D Models all over it (Trees, bushes, statues)
- The blue glowing crystals near the mansion use the same glowing orb texture as some manuk glowing spheres (though the effect itself is different)
- The trees match the same type of tree used in eastern Lutia

[Image: xCAOAWr.jpg]

As with the northern lights, I always envisioned Lutia having a WoE castle. There's none of those with snow so it would have been pretty nice. So, for this event I went back to that old idea, and used some of the Arunafeltz and Schwartzvald WoE SE castles as inspiration for the external layout.

[Image: xjG6tm1.jpg]
[Image: RGlasf9.jpg]

Dungeon Map "Fun Facts":
- This map has 1290 3D Models on it
- The pool area uses special walkable cells that are all considered water, meaning you can use waterball/etc in the non-water cells
- As you head up/north, the color green becomes prominent, whereas reds and blues are common in rooms connecting from the the east and west that don't lead directly to Vynn.

First Area
[Image: 4YaUjBS.png]
[Image: d6uebWI.png]
[Image: tUYZbme.png]

Second Area
[Image: l9e3Er1.png]
[Image: YdV50sw.png]
[Image: yyj62H2.png]

Third Area
[Image: ifvWUjS.png]
[Image: mSBLfLO.png]
[Image: 2qqaXuB.png]