Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Builds that need new gears/cards?
Ponpon Offline
Maho Suika

Big Grin RE: Builds that need new gears/cards?

I would like to see the meele super novice working, I think the thing it lacks is the massive amount of hp for getting hit, i like the flee stuff but you get one unlucky hit and you are dead. Probably making some gears that boost HP and add a penalty for matk can be good and avoid magic SN to use the gears. (also I want a novice/SN locked accessory besides the medals of honors, caster SN prob still go with their bolt cards but making a good HP boosting unslotted accessory might be nice)

Gatling gunslinger need also more love, they cant do anything without party and when mob hugs them they die. (not a pro on gunslingers, but I dont see a lot gatling ones)

Probably adding some Taekwon Rankers gear can be an incentive for people to make one, idk I dropped it before completing my first 10 mission, maybe some gear that earn some stats/effects by level when people start dropping them like.
Taekwon ranker lvl 75---> add gucci effect
Takwon lvl 85 ---> something
Taekwon lvl 95---> everyone loves you
One weapon besides the BG one would be nice

Maybe a grind/farmer rogue, that increases auto steal chance, also chance to use steal zeny while attacking, something to make non bow/magical rogues/stalkers leveling life more comfortable or maybe become the ultimate item hunter machine displacing snipers >Icon_sad

Also disable Star gladiator miracles Icon_sad dmg and exp gets nerfed everytime it pops and only worns out after 5(?) min, when dispelled or when death.

[Image: 5eqoayA.png]
05-04-2020 02:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Builds that need new gears/cards? - GM-Ayu - 05-03-2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Builds that need new gears/cards? - Ponpon - 05-04-2020 02:21 AM