Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Builds that need new gears/cards?
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Builds that need new gears/cards?

We don't always want to force particular builds that GMs planned in advance, as what's fun/optimal to use is not always what's fun for the players either. Advanced angelic gear pieces gives plenty of resistances already, and once you start mix and matching, Advanced angelic guard and novice manteau together without any cards is ~22% against neutral and 12% everything else (I know the math is not identical cause one is size and the other is neutral based, but it demonstrates my point). The Flee aspect of mooring was tagged on to more ASPD boosts so you don't necessarily need max Agi and Str.

Custom hats that are not unique to novices, give a decent amount of HP for SNs too. The things I listed are all exclusive novice tagged, but that doesn't mean all class generic options aren't there to help novices out either.

Again not saying we won't do more stuff to help SN, as SNs have a new staff and new dagger but no new other-weapon yet so that's something on our radar, but I won't say we have nothing either.

05-30-2020 03:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Builds that need new gears/cards? - GM-Ayu - 05-03-2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Builds that need new gears/cards? - GM-Ayu - 05-30-2020 03:49 PM